Eduardo Montejo is a Partner at Senn, Ferrero, Asociados. He has developed his professional activity in advising artists, athletes, sports and entertainment entities (clubs, federations, associations, foundations, rights exploitation entities, film producers, etc.), as well as in the planning of large sporting events. Likewise, and given his tax specialization, he has participated in hiring professional athletes, planning the exploitation of image rights, in tax advice to international funds, in the repatriation and expatriation of athletes and in advising on sponsorship contracts. Further, he has extensive experience in dialogue and negotiation with tax authorities in the framework of tax verification and investigation procedures, especially, as well as in tax procedures.
He has published numerous articles on taxation of sports entities and athletes in legal technical magazines and in the economic press.
He has developed his professional career at the Cuatrecasas firm and later at Garrigues until he joined Senn Ferrero Asociados.
He is a regular speaker at various forums and Masters in Sports and Entertainment Law, having given lectures and participating as Professor in International Seminars and Congresses organized by the Royal Spanish Football Federation and the ECA.
He is a member of the Barcelona Bar Association.
- Law degree from the University of Deusto. Economic Specialty.
- Master in Taxation from the Pompeu Fabra University
- Research proficiency University of Barcelona (Advanced Studies Diploma)
- Degree in Business Administration and Management UDIMA
- Doctor of Tax Law in Law University of Deusto (cum laude)
- Awarded in the Best Lawyers Directory from 2016 to 2021 in three different areas: Sports, Entertainment and Tax.
- 2016: named “Lawyer of the year” in the Tax Law area.
- 2018: named “Lawyer of the year” in the Sports Law area.